Talk

Advanced search

Good hairdressers for children in or near Havant, Hampshire

(6 Posts)
Babytomsmum Thu 11-Sep-08 10:24:41

Hello, I am looking for a good local hairdresser who will be able to cope with cutting my 21 month old's hair as well as my own (he really, really doesn't like having it done!). We used to go to someone's house but sadly (and annoyingly!) she is emigrating to Oz. Can anyone recommend anybody? I am beginning to look like the wild woman of Borneo and so is my DS! Thanks everyone

donna121 Wed 08-Oct-08 22:20:47

Hi, I would recommend Cuts and Clobber. They are a Childrens salon but do a great job with adults too. Found them very patient and reasonable prices too. Probably best to try the website for addresses as not far from Havant.

www.cutsandclobber.com

Enjoy

NappiesLaGore Thu 09-Oct-08 10:16:36

not sure where havant is exactly, but im in hampshire too.
i'd second cuts and clobber.
also, theres a new place opened up in romsey with all the novelty chairs and tellys playing bob the builder etc.

chocolatecakeforbreakfast Thu 09-Oct-08 10:53:39

Defo Cuts & Clobber, there's one in Fareham and Lee-on-Solent i think. They have toys / biscuits and DVD's for the little ones to watch and i'm sure they do a special 'First Haircut' deal where you get a certificate??

chocolatecakeforbreakfast Thu 09-Oct-08 10:54:08

Oh and they do do adults as well!!

NappiesLaGore Thu 09-Oct-08 14:12:54

lee on solent one is nice. and coz its bloody miles away from us, we go to the beach for a bit too and have icecream in a cafe round the corner. kids love it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now