Talk

Advanced search

plumping anti wrinkle creams?

(11 Posts)
REIDmylips Wed 10-Sep-08 18:08:33

I have never used anti wrinkle creams in my life, however have noticed a couple of creases appearing. Thought I'd try one of those 'plumping' creams. Does anybody have any ideas of what I should be looking for,or currently use one that they would recommend? I don't know where to start!

REIDmylips Wed 10-Sep-08 18:20:01

isnt any one going to admit to using anti wrinkle creams?

REIDmylips Wed 10-Sep-08 19:25:57

no one:-(

girlsnextdoor Wed 10-Sep-08 20:26:05

I like Clinique, but that's just me!

I use anti-gravity on my eyes and they also do a one for the face.

If you want a line-filler one, then L'oreal and Roc do them, I think. Is this what you meant?

Clarins beauty Flash Barm always gets good reports but it is more for the odd occasion.

girlsnextdoor Wed 10-Sep-08 20:26:38

sorry- Beauty Flash Balm ( going barmy smile

REIDmylips Wed 10-Sep-08 22:55:03

yes, line fillers is what I think I mean :-) I am a complete wrinkle cream virgin. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

girlsnextdoor Wed 10-Sep-08 22:57:28

Try L'Oreal.

Or Clinique Repair Wear is supposed to help erase lines- depends on your budget a bit really.

REIDmylips Wed 10-Sep-08 23:01:28

thankyou. If I find one that works I don't mind paying a bit more for it. Will try loreal to begin with because they are only small wrinkles at the moment:-) thane again

EisAHandbagaHolic Wed 10-Sep-08 23:01:37

i have one from smashbox (made by the grandsons of max factor) called photo finish primer and it is amazing!!!! i dont have many wrinkles or lines yet but the ones that i do have are made to magically disappear by thisgrin it is about £18 on qvc and they have their own website as well it is the best product i have ever had!!!grin
xx ei xx

REIDmylips Wed 10-Sep-08 23:04:43

ooh I like the sound of that. Will have a look on the net tomorrow. Going to bed now. Will check back tomorrow for anymore replies. Goodnight.

DiscoDizzy Wed 10-Sep-08 23:18:20

I'd recommend Dr Nick Lowe's Surgical Line Eraser. I use this and it really does work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now