Talk

Advanced search

Post baby belly - help with finding jeans please

(7 Posts)
PetitFilou1 Wed 10-Sep-08 09:34:51

I'm two weeks in after having dc3 - huge floppy belly. I can just about squeeze into a pair of size 14s if I wear a corset/magic pants thing underneath. I'm a pear shape so the best shape for me are jeans with flared bottoms to balance me out. Can anyone recommend me any that don't emphasise the muffin top??? I can't wear my maternity jeans as they were under the bump ones and make everything look even worse.

SandyChick Wed 10-Sep-08 09:56:58

These are fab. Picture doesnt do them justice. The high waist means no muffin top but are very flattering.They are soft thin denim so really comfy and give after a few wears. They are really dark blue so are slimming. I wouldnt normally wear high waisted trousers but i would 100% recommend, i live in mine

PetitFilou1 Wed 10-Sep-08 10:04:04

They look great - unfortunately I'm nearly 5'8'' so I don't think their petite collection will fit!

PetitFilou1 Wed 10-Sep-08 17:37:45

bump

ThisTooWillPass Wed 10-Sep-08 17:41:00

Message withdrawn

Anotherbook Wed 10-Sep-08 19:31:50

New Look dark denim hula are a good interim solution £10 so a cheap buy while you are changing shape.Stretchy and good for pears anyway.

Only jeans I could wear post baby anyway.

Looby34 Wed 10-Sep-08 20:23:36

Hiya. I have a really floppy belly but recently bought some Kookai high waisted dark denim jeans. They totally hide the tum. I never buy this brand normally but saw them in House of Fraser. They were £55 which may sound a lot but if you get lots of wear out of them, they're defo worth it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now