Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

tights .....

(5 Posts)
nappyaddict Wed 10-Sep-08 08:39:56

ok this is going to sound really stupid but i can't work out which way is the front and back on my tights. in the crotch/bum area on one side there is one seam going up the middle and on the other side there are two seams either side iyswim.

saltire Wed 10-Sep-08 08:42:34

Don't ask me, I hate the things. We have to wear them, or those knee high things for work, I choose the latter option. Or socks if I can get away with it

Alambil Wed 10-Sep-08 09:22:27

one seam back, two seams front

TimeForMe Wed 10-Sep-08 09:25:24

No w i would have said one seam - front and two seams either side - bum. More give in towo seams for the bum mass IYSWIM grin

saltire Wed 10-Sep-08 09:52:13

If I do have to wear tight, I need x-large size, being so tall, because otherwise the gusset is too low, so end up with the waist band under my boobs!

I would say the same as Timeforme though and have the 2 seams to the back

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: