Talk

Advanced search

sneaky use for borage Balm

(4 Posts)
Ellie72 Tue 09-Sep-08 19:12:48

after reading about kate logan beauty in the green parent i ordered some of the borage balm. its a lovely balm that i have used on my two since its got no horrible stuff in it. but i ran out of my usual cream and in since i was running late for work i used the balm. due to my rosacea i have to wear mineral make up but find that it looks a bit cakey but the borage balm worked a treat and made a great base for my make up. has anyone else tried it?

2loudboys Tue 09-Sep-08 19:28:21

I've never heard of borage balm - link please? But I do know that borage is meant to be great for sensitive and/or ageing (ie my) skin.

Ellie72 Tue 09-Sep-08 22:22:15

I bought it at kateloganbeauty.com after it was recommended in green parent mag because it doesnt have any aromatherapy oils in it thought it would be good.

Fleurfitzgerald Wed 10-Sep-08 13:09:46

I love Kate Logan Beauty stuff, it's natural but it's not the horrid knit your own yoghurt type, it's funky. I have used the cleansers and tonics, they are gorgeous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now