Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Boots for me too please?

(5 Posts)
used2bthin Tue 09-Sep-08 14:28:35

I had a thread about this a while back but am really really wanting a new pair of boots still and haven't found "the ones". I love these www.longtallsally.com/productkit.aspx?Home%7cShoes&ProdId=40r10&Clr=BWN but am a six and they start at seven. Also have fallen in love with some at Russel and Bromley when I bought DD's shoes but can't afford them. They were brown chunky ish but not massively so and had a buckle at the top. I looked in Jones at the ones on my last thread but they weren't quite right. Can anyone help? I want to be able to try them on in person really but can get to most shops.

dexter73 Tue 09-Sep-08 14:39:49

I know they are online but these are quite similar and reasonably priced.

used2bthin Tue 09-Sep-08 14:42:42

Thank you they are very reasonable dexter73, I am not sure if they ae a bit too chunky for me though... they are very similar though.

used2bthin Tue 09-Sep-08 19:59:06

Any other ideas?

used2bthin Wed 10-Sep-08 13:01:51

Please? I've even e mailed LTS to ask if they know where I can get some in a six but got a curt reply that they didn't and didn't plan to make them in smaller sizes. I can understand it but I need the height on the leg but not bigger size so its annying. Not the biggest problem ever I know but I am busily distracting myself from RL atm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now