Talk

Advanced search

Green ethics and the credit crunch requires that we'll be turning the heating down this winter, so I'm looking for warm but stylish knitwear in particular ...

(9 Posts)
Issy Mon 08-Sep-08 11:05:52

a longish, good quality, v-neck, cable knit, acqua coloured jumper.

I know that's really specific! I've looked in all the normal places but can't find anything like that. Basically any v-necked jumper that would look good with a t-shirt underneath it and a short, black, needlecord skirt (recent purchase from Hobbs).

NomDePlume Mon 08-Sep-08 11:07:50

Have you tried Brora ? No idea if they have anything in matching that list but they are great quality and v snuggly without being too chunky.

What is your budget ?

Issy Mon 08-Sep-08 12:12:41

Any more suggestions?

Issy Mon 08-Sep-08 12:14:17

Oops sorry NDP. Brora looks lovely and they do have v-necked cableknit jumpers. Not the colour I was looking for but some nice colours. I'm just not quite sure I can bring myself to pay £200 for a weekend jumper. I'd have to wear it for a decade to get over the cost!

JackieNo Mon 08-Sep-08 12:17:08

This isn't quite what you're after, I suspect. Moss green is quite nice though.

traceybath Mon 08-Sep-08 12:17:56

not cable but nice

JackieNo Mon 08-Sep-08 12:30:51

Esprit have a fair few v-necks, but only one cable knit one.

Issy Mon 08-Sep-08 12:38:19

Thanks JackieNo. I bought the skirt and then decided exactly what I wanted to go with it. Fatal.

Bink Thu 11-Sep-08 21:39:51

Did you find anything Issy?
I was in John Lewis (spiritual home etc.) a couple of days ago and had a look - I thought this Fat Face item was worth a try? I thought you'd look nice in it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now