Talk

Advanced search

Miracle Mascara

(6 Posts)
luckywinner Sun 07-Sep-08 21:56:01

I have found a new wonder mascara and ds (3) was my tester. He watched my mil put on her make up when we were staying with her so she put some on him. We spent the morning at a huge soft play area where he sweated, sobbed after bumping his head and fell asleep in the car and still it stayed on, no smudges, no panda eyes grin

So the winner of the 2008 most heavily tested mascara is maybelline (the one with green lid, I can't remember the proper name)!

Now please don't all tell me off for letting my ds (who is v blonde) go out with make up on.

minorbird Mon 08-Sep-08 00:32:50

LOL thanks for the tip AND thanks to your DS for giving it such a rigourous testing! Not sure he will thank you, when you tell his girlfriends the story in 15 years time though. grin

nappyaddict Mon 08-Sep-08 07:06:15

is it the one with the pink bottle.

luckywinner Mon 08-Sep-08 10:06:17

Yep I think so, green lid pink bottle, slightly dodgy packaging smile

Hehe, dh not so happy about it, along with the rouge noir painted toenails!

NomDePlume Mon 08-Sep-08 10:11:29

I hate the Maybelline Great Lash, which is the one you're taling about I think. I find it smudges and flakes like nobodies business.

Diorshow all the way for me !

luckywinner Mon 08-Sep-08 11:24:04

I will check with the mil because this lasted a sweaty 8 hours with no smudges grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now