Advanced search

What type of brush do I need?

(6 Posts)
DoNotAnnoy Sat 06-Sep-08 12:25:05

Tis for DTDs

Very long hair (bum length) - although I plan to get it cut to mid back
With some waves/ringlets at teh front but straighter through the back
Hair is very very think in that there is a lot of it but the individual strands are quite fine.

Tangles easily

Currently have an oval cushion brush with plastic prongs. Which is great for doing pony tails and stuff but TBH it doesn't go deep enough thru the layers. Do I just need one with longer prongs or something different altogether.

Oh and if you are recommending specific brands great but I have to buy 2 of them (headlice prevention) so would rather that it wasn't Masson & Pearsone or anything else that requires a bank loan.


DoNotAnnoy Sat 06-Sep-08 12:55:22

bump so i can go shopping

JackieNo Sat 06-Sep-08 12:57:29

There was a thread on here praising the Tangle Tamer (or whatever it's called) the other day - the one that was rejected by the bods on Dragon's Den.

JackieNo Sat 06-Sep-08 12:58:25

Tangle Teezer (sorry - not 'tamer'). I think they sell them in Boots now.

DoNotAnnoy Sat 06-Sep-08 13:00:11

Yeah I saw that & I will probably try and get one to and see what it is like for detagling. I will probably still want something for "grooming" though if that makes sense, although their current brushes may actually be better after being detangled. I would also like to see it in the flesh rather than ordering it online.

DoNotAnnoy Sat 06-Sep-08 13:00:32

ooo will look in boots. TY

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now