Talk

Advanced search

eyebrow dye?

(6 Posts)
savetheplanetdontiron Fri 05-Sep-08 11:02:59

fgs! i am 41 and ny eyebrows have started to go white. i am just not ready to go grey gracefully shock. i already dye my hair. what do others do?

savetheplanetdontiron Fri 05-Sep-08 17:10:42

bump - anyone?

maidamess Fri 05-Sep-08 17:11:45

Oh yes, dye them! I do, regularly as mine are disappearing fast, and are sparse.

Get thee some eyelash dye and leave it on for 10 mins max, or you'll look like Groucho Marx.

Ewe Fri 05-Sep-08 17:11:46

I tint my eyebrows - because I am naturally fair but dye my hair dark. It's quick and easy and loads of people do it, get thee to a beauty salon!

lilacclaire Fri 05-Sep-08 17:31:43

If you have a salon services or sally's near you go in there instead for the 'kit'. much cheaper and will last for ages.

savetheplanetdontiron Fri 05-Sep-08 22:05:27

Hmm, a bit short of £££ these days so salon treatmetns are outsad. I didn't realise you could get eyebrow dyeing kits but then I don't go shopping anywhere other than the supermarket since the mini-mes are in tow and they hate shopping. any brands you like in particular? I may have to get DH to get something in boots. That will be fun as he has black bushy brows and will get some funny looks bying dye grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now