Talk

Advanced search

Speedo Sculpture Swimming Costume

(6 Posts)
MrsAlwaysRight Wed 03-Sep-08 20:07:20

Does anyone have one of these? I'm in need of a tummy control swimsuit to sort out my post baby jelly belly as am off for a spa weekend with some skinny minnies envy.

Alternative suggestions welcome, don't want to be spending a fortune. Have tried John Lewis own brand which was rubbish at holding it all in. Maybe my expectations of appearing to have a flat tummy are somewhat unobtainable sad
Thanks

Tutter Wed 03-Sep-08 20:09:39

can't remember the exact name but i did buy a speedo 'hold-your-tummy-in' once

waaaaaytoo tight and unflattering

i spent a fortune on a miraclesuit and a similar one from calvin klein (both from figleaves, both £100ish shock) -- both are wonderful

MrsAlwaysRight Wed 03-Sep-08 20:28:55

Can't stretch to a miraclesuit sad

Lovingthepink Wed 03-Sep-08 21:11:14

The one in Tesco's is really excellent and around £15. I really recommend it. I think it is called magic something. I bought a size larger than I usually am as I thought it looked better.

Pannacotta Wed 03-Sep-08 21:13:07

I tried a couple of the Speedo Sculpture ones on and found them quite unflattering tbh, fabric is thick and not comfortable.
I prefer sporty designs which are flatteringly cut rather than trying to hold in your excess flesh.
SOme good styles here
www.simplyswim.com/SearchResults.aspx?Reset=1&Department=5801

MrsAlwaysRight Thu 04-Sep-08 18:52:14

Thanks for the suggestions smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now