Talk

Advanced search

Newly single - I need a new look!!

(4 Posts)
Ewe Wed 03-Sep-08 15:40:28

Recently single and I am feeling that antsy I need to do something drastic feeling. I am on a healthy eating diet and slowly losing weight but I want new hair colour/cut and make up ideas.

Ideally I would love hair like Cheryl Cole here - what do you think? I'd like her face n body too in an ideal world!!

All your suggestions are very very welcome!

Ewe Wed 03-Sep-08 15:43:07

Top pic on my profile is most recent, off to pick DD up now and book a hairdressers appointment!

Zebraa Wed 03-Sep-08 17:14:57

Ewe, firstly you're lush as you are.

I LOVE Cheryl Cole's hair colour in that pic, are you considering the same colour? You could definitely pull it off.

Make up, I'm not sure cos I know how time consuming bubs are so would you want to be keeping it simple? Maybe just buy a nice eye shadow, i dunno about everyone else but i stick to the same colour every day unless going out. I'd def suggest a red lippy, as you are at the min, your colouring is perfect for it!

what kinda style do you have? Are you a dress gal or jeans and a tee? Maybe just invest in some new jeans and splash out a little so they're a perfect cut and make you feel great?

Zebraa Wed 03-Sep-08 17:16:26

p.s - I'm very jealous of you getting a new sexy image as I try to embrace an expanding waist line not even a year after having my ds ha ha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now