Talk

Advanced search

Deodrant

(14 Posts)
Pinkjenny Tue 02-Sep-08 10:33:22

I am convinced that the manufacturers of Sure Deodrant have changed their formula, along with their new dildo-esque bottle. It doesn't seem nearly as effective.

Does anyone have a deodrant that they swear by that I can change to?

Jackstini Tue 02-Sep-08 10:34:59

Do you prefer, solid, roll-on or spray?
I love Palmolive solid - just works so well and smells lovely

Goober Tue 02-Sep-08 10:35:45

Dove roll-on.

MamaMiaImADiva Tue 02-Sep-08 10:42:26

the sanex upside down roll on its quite cheap too.

Pinkjenny Tue 02-Sep-08 10:49:03

I prefer role on, not sure about the ones with a 'soapy' consistency, but I'll try the Palmolive one. I didn't find Sanex very good tbh. Maybe I'm just very sweaty. hmm

nailpolish Tue 02-Sep-08 10:50:31

i like sanex too

i liek sure but it makes my skin very dry

piratecat Tue 02-Sep-08 10:52:34

tesco are doing the palmolive soft and gentle spray, for a quid atm, i use it as an extra layer iyswim. My main deo is the vaseline aloe fresh cream.

MadameOvary Tue 02-Sep-08 10:52:36

I use Dove too

OllieWollieWoo Tue 02-Sep-08 12:55:28

I have just changed to Dove (that nice grapefruit one) and despite being quite careful re waiting for it to dry before putting clothes on, but a couple of my light coloured tops now have those horrible yellow stains under the arms! sad Never happened with old one (Vaseline - which now seems to have disappeared from shop shelves!)

janmoomoo Wed 03-Sep-08 17:12:24

I think you have to change every few years. I used Sure for years and then it didnt seem to work so switched to Dove for a few years, but have noticed this isnt up to the job lately so switched back to Sure and its much better. Think its just a case of your body getting used to it. The Dove one which doesnt leave white marks is quite good.

For serious sweaty betty problem Linden Voss is superb. Expensive but lasts forever.

Jewelsandgems Wed 03-Sep-08 19:24:48

I used to use Dove, but got bored of it and now use Nivea pearl beauty (or something like that) and is really nice.

Also used the nivea no white marks one and this was ok at the no white marks situation, but not that great as a deoderant.

hanaflower Wed 03-Sep-08 19:27:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

IAteDavinaForDinner Wed 03-Sep-08 19:28:26

Dove stick is really good and their no-white-marks version is pretty effective too.

jenk1 Wed 03-Sep-08 19:30:49

Mitchum

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now