Talk

Advanced search

Finally found bra's that fit

(3 Posts)
halia Mon 01-Sep-08 21:37:29

just had to share this. I have small tits, very small, I wear size 8 tops and dont' need a bra.
Now every time for the past 15 years I've been measured its come up as a 34AA (or 34AAA) - you try findin bra's in that size! and they were always so bloody uncomfortable, dug in, itched, felt as if I was beign restrianted etc etc.

I just gave up, but then in my new (terribly boring and conservative job) I kinda have to wear 'proper' office clothing and at this time of year that means a bra under my blouse, also I've been finding that they joggle a good bit more. I measured agian and they hadn't got larger but I wanted a decent bra for once.

So I found this website and instead of just measuring the chest and around the nipples you ALSO take a measurement around the top, so you are sort of measuring how far out the stick/slope if that makes sense. this one came up saying I was actually a 34B/C.

I gave it a try, went into tesco (not willing to spend loads) and bought 3 bras. a crop top in medium instead of small, a triangle soft bra and a non wired normal bra - they ALL fitted. and I've worn one today ALL DAy and it doesn't feel uncomfortable, I didn't rush in after my 4 hr shift and rip it off and I didnt' spend all afternoon hitching it up or adjusting it!!!

yay - now why did I have to wait til I was 32 to get this sorted! shock

Pip51 Mon 01-Sep-08 21:55:05

Which website is it please? I can never find a good fit.

LilRedWG Mon 01-Sep-08 21:57:13

I had a similar epiphany earlier this year. I had my first decent fitting at the age of 34 and it is a wonderful feeling!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now