Talk

Advanced search

ok, for those who were helping psycho with her dress crisis.......................took dress back and bought a new one, opinions please as I am calmer and need honesty for if I need to change this one......................

(13 Posts)
psychomum5 Thu 28-Aug-08 16:41:11

in my profile now

got it in TK max, but I have never worn gold colours before as I am unsure on whether they suit me or not.

wadd'ya reckon?????????

it is for a cabaret dinner dance with the dance school tomorrow, and I am one of the organisers so in full view and welcoming people...................do I look ok <nervous as hell>

brimfull Thu 28-Aug-08 16:51:00

perfect for cabaret dinner dance
and yes the colours do suit you
needs a bigger necklace that sits slightly lower

psychomum5 Thu 28-Aug-08 16:55:48

did wonder about the necklace.............I bought it to go with the previous dress (zip wentangry), but could not return the necklace as it came with earings and so is a non-returnable item.

ok, can find a necklace...........

thankyou for the good feedabck

brimfull Thu 28-Aug-08 16:57:36

black necklace would be good I think

you look great!

MrsTittleMouse Thu 28-Aug-08 16:58:19

Looks good.
How is your stomach is such good shape after 5 children? envy

psychomum5 Thu 28-Aug-08 17:00:07

I do not have any longer necklaces that would go.............did see some walking around the shops earlier, but none were 'perfect', IYGWIM.

not that I looked everywhere, nor really closely either as I had hoped that this necklace would be ok.......hey ho, DH is home, I could go back out now

BlueberryBeret Thu 28-Aug-08 17:01:26

My necklace you gave me for xmas would go. I can't drop it over, but if you can get here to pick it up feel free. (Tis the one in my profile pic if you have forgotten...)

brimfull Thu 28-Aug-08 17:05:15

something along these lines I think

brimfull Thu 28-Aug-08 17:06:35

or this

bellavita Thu 28-Aug-08 17:23:22

psycho - someone is literally shouting for you - the thread that you were on earlier....

psychomum5 Thu 28-Aug-08 19:25:18

blue....yes please.........will ring later.

got to go out, but all hell here. aunty on phone right now, she has had a mini strokeshock

psychomum5 Thu 28-Aug-08 22:21:50

sorry for disappearing ealier........things went to hell for a bit!!!

ggirl, those necklaces look fab, thankyou.

mrs tittlemouse.......'fanksblush.

Witchybella Fri 29-Aug-08 09:05:02

Just like to say you look gorgeous,loving the dress.envy have a great time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now