Talk

Advanced search

Today I am wearing my BEST clothes for no god damn reason and I feel fab!

(5 Posts)
DrNortherner Wed 27-Aug-08 10:15:42

Am at work, we normally wear trousers/skirts and jumpers, smartish but to OTT.

I got a book for my birthday about style and glamour, it says we all have BEST clothes i our wardrobe and never wear them as much as we should.

So today I have on my lush kenzo black trouser suit, my best balck patent high heels and my lovely bright white shirt with proper cuffs and cuff links and red lippy!

So far 5 people at work have said how nice/smart I look, and a bread delivery man wolf whistled when I got petrol this morning!

So I say give it a go, it makes you feel good smile

MarsLady Wed 27-Aug-08 10:17:18

<<wonders whether or not to change from jeans to go buy the DTs shoe shopping. The wonders if perhaps the navy silk dress from Whistles is overkill>>

MatBackFack Wed 27-Aug-08 10:17:46

I keep reading that too and it is true. I spend ages washing, ironing etc the best stuff and it is such a faff that I then put of wearing it as don't want to "ruin" it. Stupid isn't it! Right, you've inspired me, tommorow I am going to wear something good too!

TrinityRhino Wed 27-Aug-08 10:18:46

I dont have any best clothes
they are all shabby, unmatching and ill fitting sad

SoupDragon Wed 27-Aug-08 10:18:50

I used to do the housework in my wedding tiara. Made me giggle every time I caught sight of myself in a mirror

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now