Talk

Advanced search

Nice dark grey pencily type skirt - have you seen one?

(13 Posts)
lisalisa Tue 26-Aug-08 09:53:20

got inspired in all places - at Clarkes whilst getting some shoes for dcs. i saw these gorgeous dark grey patent shoes with quite high heels and rounded toe and little bow. thinkking of buying them wiht a nice dark grey pencil type skirt. this style looks gbest on me as i have a very huge flabby tummy and it holds it all in - sorry if TMI!!

Anyone seen a nice dark grey skirt? I'#ve looked in principles, M and S and Monsoon wihtout luck....

Thanks

fishie Tue 26-Aug-08 09:59:22

i'm sure i saw an m&s high waisted one in a magazine. have you looked online or in shops?

fishie Tue 26-Aug-08 09:59:43

a m&s tsk.

fishie Tue 26-Aug-08 10:04:41

have just dug it out, easy living (shameful purchase) sept. there is a bhs one in the editor's pick bit but i just had a look and not on bhs site.

there's also one further in which i really like but is a bit less pencilly. from cos.

lisalisa Tue 26-Aug-08 10:30:13

thanks fishie so in bhs did you say? Are they online?

KatieDD Tue 26-Aug-08 10:38:01

Ted Baker has a nice tartan one

fishie Tue 26-Aug-08 11:02:26

i love tartan but look like an egg in a pencil skirt. i have hopes of lots of check in more flattering shapes this autumn.

i did look at bhs site lisalisa but not there, perhaps it isn't in yet. also was rather a small collection so there might be more. you could just ring their head office and ask, it was quite a big plug so i bet they'd know which skirt it was. it has buttons up the top above the waist bit and would be fab holiding in if you are that shape. crikey what an essay, sorry.

oh and do try warehouse, they often have very good skirts.

heroicsavage Tue 26-Aug-08 12:35:02

Tescos have some of that type of skirt in at the moment.

ShittyCatsLawyer Tue 26-Aug-08 13:36:03

boden do one

Iklboo Tue 26-Aug-08 13:36:40

Asda have some as well

FritziGreenEyes Tue 26-Aug-08 19:42:20

You could also try Zara.

Lizzylou Tue 26-Aug-08 19:43:38

Next Directory have one

Jewelsandgems Tue 26-Aug-08 20:02:44

Mine is from Hobbs, but is pencil skirt with 6 little box kick pleats around the bottom [balances out my hips/tummy]. Fabric is herringbone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now