Talk

Advanced search

Just popped in to the Boden shop in London

(10 Posts)
joliejolie Tue 19-Aug-08 18:04:35

And apart from it being location is one of the most inconvenient places possible, it was fab!

It was really strange to see all of the things from the catalogue in a real shop. Everything was laid out really nice and it was easier to put things together than when you order on the internet. I would recommend it to anyone who is unsure of colours, because they are never the same as the book/internet. I was actually really shocked how different some of the items looked irl.

Heard a rumour that there will be more Boden shops coming, so that will be helpful. It was a bit anoying that you cannot do internet exchanges at the shop. They send it back for you, but if you want to exchange with anything in the shop, you have to buy the item and wait for a return. And you cannot reserve stock at the shop (or even ring the shop!), you have the order it over the phone, pay and then pick it up. Stupid idea! Seems like they are a bit too interested in getting the money first.

missblythe Tue 19-Aug-08 18:31:30

Fab, isn't it? And were the ladies lovely to you?

MaryAnnSingleton Tue 19-Aug-08 18:38:53

I always meant to go there when I lived in W London but never did as it was pesky to get to even being relatively near ! would be really handy to try stuff in shops and see what they look like in RL...

MaryAnnSingleton Tue 19-Aug-08 18:38:53

I always meant to go there when I lived in W London but never did as it was pesky to get to even being relatively near ! would be really handy to try stuff in shops and see what they look like in RL...

electra Tue 19-Aug-08 18:39:39

yay Boden - I love it smile

joliejolie Tue 19-Aug-08 18:41:15

Staff were great and even gave me the 10% off my items. Okay, I did buy a teeny bit more...I swear I am an addict!! grin

joliejolie Tue 19-Aug-08 18:42:10

And yes MAS, it is a real pain to get to, even if you know where you are going.

hana Tue 19-Aug-08 18:42:40

there's a great newish one in Walton upon Thames as well

MaryAnnSingleton Tue 19-Aug-08 18:43:48

I think I'd've had to go around Hanger Lane gyratory as I used to for IKEA which is horrible.

ChippyMinton Tue 19-Aug-08 21:46:12

Walton on Thames shop is nicer.
Mind you when I saw the clothes in RL it put me right off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now