Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

monsoon velvet coat- anyone seen it.....

(11 Posts)
girlnextdoor Tue 19-Aug-08 16:53:29

Saw a lovely velvet coat in Monsoon today- like Boden ones last year- but they only had it in olive green. (small-ish store). Costs £75.

Has anyone seen it in a different colour?
Tried to call Head Office but no-one was answering....hmm

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Tue 19-Aug-08 16:57:13

Look on the website, find the item number then call this number 0844 811 0068 (closes at 5pm).

They will search all of their stores and arrange for it to be delivered to your home (about £4 p&p iirc)

girlnextdoor Tue 19-Aug-08 16:58:34

Thanks- but it does not appear on the website! (yet??)

Will call them anyway.

girlnextdoor Tue 19-Aug-08 17:06:18

found out is is coming in in Lavender ( nooo) and the green only- if anyone sees anything else please tell me!

joliejolie Tue 19-Aug-08 17:55:41

I have the black Boden velvet coat from last winter and I love it! I cannot wait to wear it!
The lavendar sounds nice though, I might have to go have a look. The Monsoon at Brent Cross is pretty big. I will let you know my verdict after I have been.

girlnextdoor Tue 19-Aug-08 18:10:32

Thanks!

I got the Boden one last year but sent it back- I am quite petite- 8/10- and the collar looked too big on me.

joliejolie Tue 19-Aug-08 18:14:14

They ran huge last year, so I was delighted to order a size smaller than usual. What was not to love about that??

girlnextdoor Tue 19-Aug-08 20:31:18

Let me know if you see the lavender one b4 me- the olive is not really olive at all- it IS green, but I was hoping for a brown or blue shade. sad

MrsMuddle Tue 19-Aug-08 21:24:19

Lavender one is in the Glasgow window today, but I'd say it's more slushy-grey than lavender. Not very nice, IMHO

girlnextdoor Tue 19-Aug-08 21:31:07

Interesting- thanks! I quite fancy grey- but not sure.

Do you think Boden and Monsoon sue the same factories/designers- I think their things are becoming more and more alike.

girlnextdoor Tue 19-Aug-08 21:31:35

suehmm - USE!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now