Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find some boots like these only in my size

(10 Posts)
used2bthin Tue 19-Aug-08 14:20:50

On the thread about which colour boots there were some gorgeous boots but they start at size 7 and I am a six. Has anyone seen similar? I want tan ones preferably.
www.longtallsally.com/productkit.aspx?CurrentCategory=Home%7cShoes&ProdId=40R&Clr=BWN

JackieNo Tue 19-Aug-08 14:23:41

Are these the ones you mean? (link didn't work).

used2bthin Tue 19-Aug-08 14:26:09

Ah thank you JackieNo you are so fast with links! Took me ages to do the last one copied from the other thread and still didn't work. Yes those are the one, they are so lovely...

used2bthin Tue 19-Aug-08 14:28:02

Actually I think those ones are best in brown so tan or brown ones would be great.

Fimbo Tue 19-Aug-08 14:41:17

these?. Have a look through the Jones website as they have a couple of others too.

Fimbo Tue 19-Aug-08 14:42:55

or these

used2bthin Tue 19-Aug-08 14:42:58

Ooh those are rather lovely Fimbo! I wonder if they would add more height than the LTS ones though? Hmm will have to go into Jones I think as I find their website annoying to use (probably says more about me than themgrin )

used2bthin Tue 19-Aug-08 14:43:41

Ooh the second ones are even nicer I think?

Fimbo Tue 19-Aug-08 14:47:37

The second ones have a difference of half an inch in comparison to the LTS ones.

I would go to Jones and try them on to be honest or even if you have an LTS try them too. I think you can get away going a size bigger in boots as you can always wear a thick sock in winter.

Good luck! grin

used2bthin Tue 19-Aug-08 14:52:48

Thanks I do still love the LTS especially as they would avoid another half inch being added to my height. We haven't got them here but I am going on a shopping trip to Reading soon and they have got one there so I will try the seven. I don't think I have evr wished my feet were bigger but I do now! Maybe I should have another child, it worked last time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now