Talk

Advanced search

Mini Boden sizing

(6 Posts)
pgwithnumber3 Mon 18-Aug-08 20:58:48

Before I order DD1 some bits, she is nearly 6 and I would say, taller than average. Would you order 5-6 or 7-8!? Why the hell don't they do 6-7? I only want to get her some Autumn shorts and Knee Patch trousers

Thanks in advance!

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Mon 18-Aug-08 21:00:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MingMingtheWonderPet Mon 18-Aug-08 21:01:23

Since you can get free delivery and free returns why not order both and send back what does not fit?

hana Mon 18-Aug-08 21:02:15

I would order both and send ill fitting size back to them. I think they have free returns at the moment.

Wags Mon 18-Aug-08 21:04:15

I have always found their sizing quite generous. DD is only just 5 but 118cm tall. She has an aged 5-6 winter coat from last winter which still fits and will be fine for this winter. Also tops and skirts, all aged 5-6 still fit fine. Just turned out her sweatpants, they were too short but aged 4-5. I am guessing that the 5-6 will be the right length for her but with not much growing room (height wise). Its a pain isn't it not having a 6-7. I think 7-8 will be too big for her. A lot of makes seem to miss out the 6-7.

pgwithnumber3 Mon 18-Aug-08 21:07:28

Thanks everyone, I will order the 5-6. I have been to Gap today and bought her some things and they too don't have a 6-7. I wonder why not?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now