Talk

Advanced search

I really need some new tops, long sleeved, as long as possible with easy boob access

(6 Posts)
littleducks Mon 18-Aug-08 09:45:59

Am bfing hence boob access requirement wink
I have jeans, brown and green linen trousers that fit atm

Somehow i have ruined all the tops that i wore when bfing last time, i like buttons or a low neckline rather than pulling up but i am now left with a couple of black cotton jersey dresses that i wear over jeans and they are too hot and boring!

Its getting desperat after i ripped a huge hole in the cotton dress i was wearing yesterday while trying to sort out kids in back of car on the motorway!

maidamess Mon 18-Aug-08 09:47:22

I find primark tops are long. They do lots of smock tops too that you can wear over jeans/leggings. Try Dorothy Perkins too.

Cappuccino Mon 18-Aug-08 09:48:45

when I was bfeeding I bought some strappy little vests from M&S to go under things; so I could pull the top up, and pull the vest down, and there was no acre of frightening post-baby body on display

you could wear practically anything then

and fgs, you can't bfeed in a dress

maidamess Mon 18-Aug-08 09:50:30

Oh, you can if you pop your boobs out over the top like my friend used to!

thisisyesterday Mon 18-Aug-08 10:08:47

good thread, will watch with interest lol.

I also do the vest udner a top thing, but sometimes it's too hot I find. bring onthe winter lol.

I cannot do the boob over the top because my boobs are massive and flabby and white and droppy. yuck

littleducks Mon 18-Aug-08 10:14:49

i just find it easier from above, stops me hunching over but have done layered tops before def easier in the winter

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now