Talk

Advanced search

Boden order- my feedback and reviews.

(1 Post)
girlnextdoor Sat 16-Aug-08 15:56:13

Now that Johnnie has pulled the reviews of the site- or had yesterday- i am going topost my own here.

Tweed skirt- ordered 2 colours ot choose- both not nice. The aqua is VERY bright and the grey is ok- but the material is harsh. They are also a very skimpy fit as noted by other reviewers. I ordered the 10- got the swishy skirt in an 8 and it is massive!!- and the 10 just fits round the waist. sending back.

Ribbed knitted dress- got one knitted dres from last ear- this one is longer andmore shapeless. The blue is almost a French navy, and there is no waist to the shape. As long as I have a vague waist I am flaunting it!

wholelot going back. Not much else I fancy- got the cash sweater which is nice but a TINY bit itchy for cash so not sure if keeping, got the studio trews- nice- and the everyday cardi- fine. That's it really- anyone got thenew wrap dress in brown or the other jersey dress?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now