Talk

Advanced search

St tropez everday facial moisturiser is it worth it?

(9 Posts)
firstmum45 Fri 15-Aug-08 16:18:37

Have just treated myself to the everyday body one medium/dark as although going on hols soon. Have dd 3 with me so not doing any serious sunbathing however not wishing to come back pasty. Will st tropez tan befoe i go and top up with everyday stuff whilst away.

However is it really worth paying another £13 for the face one? I will if everyone says its brill if not will make do with my clarins bronzer.grin

Fanx all

shhhh Fri 15-Aug-08 19:40:10

I would just use a normal one iykiwm...ie if you use the body one then just apply that to your face..

I always do this and never really know why the sell seperate body and face ones..hmm Possibly for bugger sales..?!!

BTW, I wouldn't do it while away...how about doing it before and when back BUT using a tan/aftersun accelerator.? Most have a tanning agent in them now...

firstmum45 Sat 16-Aug-08 07:43:04

Thanks shhhh, forgot about the after sun accelerator might get some reduced cos they seem to be selling most sunstuff off in the supermarkets

shhhh Sun 17-Aug-08 15:10:22

Yeah, suncreams this year have been v cheap...think maybe because of weather and maybe not alot travelling away iykwim...

Tesco have lots of offer atm.

MrsMattie Sun 17-Aug-08 15:11:28

I don't use St Tropez (unless going for a spray tan), i use the Clinique fake tan, but I use the boy one on my face and it is absolutely fine.

MrsMattie Sun 17-Aug-08 15:11:40

body not boy!

maidamess Sun 17-Aug-08 15:16:44

I think St Tropez Everyday is the best one I have ever tried, and I have tried a lot! I just put it on my face, at night.

firstmum45 Sun 17-Aug-08 18:46:56

Thanks for the recent updates.

Maidamess I think I will just put the body one on my face at night time not used yet as going away at end of month so waiting till after the bank holiday. Still hoping for some sun in the uk. Fat chance of that I think roll on Greece with temp of +30 grin

Jewelsandgems Sun 17-Aug-08 19:43:45

Just another option; I use the everday on my body and it is excellent. I am sure it would be fine for my face too, but I do find the cremes with the tanning agent messy for the face I.E eyebrows, getting it too near eyes etc so I use the loreal face dry mist. You just hold 30 cms away, spray in a circle 3 times on your face with your eyes shut and one hand shielding your hairline at top of forhead, then wipe eyebrows.

It drys in a few seconds and gives a flawless finish with all areas covered [e.g eyelids] and not messy (plus no washing hands etc afterwards!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now