Talk

Advanced search

GHDs - anyone know cheapest place to buy them on t'internet?

(3 Posts)
Wilkiepedia Thu 14-Aug-08 16:09:17

Title says it all really - DH buying me some for my burfday.

Cheers in advance!

bellavita Thu 14-Aug-08 16:34:08

Will watch this with interest as I would like some.

We were going through Manchester Airport a couple of weeks ago and they were doing a big promo on these saying they were doing a good price. I nearly, nearly jumped in and bought some, but DH reigned me back in and said wait till we get home and look on the net. Glad I did really because the actual website is cheaper than what I would have paid in the airport.

The GHD website is doing them at around £120 with some shampoo. My hair is medium length so I do not need the larger ones at £135.

DebitheScot Thu 14-Aug-08 16:38:27

Do a Google product search (the 'shopping' link at top of google page). I got mine for £65 new but beware and look to see where they are coming from. Mine came from China (didn't say this on the website though which is illegal apparently) and then I got landed with a £35 import tax bill! Mind you I challenged it with TNT as the company were claiming they had paid the duty and they said they would look into it and then never got back to me. The website I used no longer exists (mmm, I wonder why) so they can't get you with the same trick.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now