Talk

Advanced search

help needed with what to wear on anniversary nite out please.....

(6 Posts)
kirstyg1 Thu 14-Aug-08 13:49:57

good afternoon ladies after some advice its my anniversary this weekend and we are having a much needed night out(child free) need advice with what to wear would love to wear a top with wide belt but not sure what kind of top you get and what kind of trousers to wear have jeans or wide leg pants please please help cant find any pics of look but am hoping all you lovely fashionistas will know what kind of look i mean anywhere to buy on the web would be a huge advantage am aware iam running out of time but dh only just informed me he has booked a restaurant and organised a sitter thanx in advance

LetThemEatCake Thu 14-Aug-08 16:50:50

what shape are your jeans? what kind of restaurant?

kirstyg1 Thu 14-Aug-08 16:57:05

sorry jeans are flares and dont think restaurants really dressy

LetThemEatCake Thu 14-Aug-08 17:00:47

okay, I'm not sure that you can successfully do wide belt look with flares, why don't you do ruffle front blousey thing with f*ck-off heels?

LetThemEatCake Thu 14-Aug-08 17:09:04

something like this

kirstyg1 Fri 15-Aug-08 10:53:08

that top is lovely LetThemEatCake mums gonna have kids this afternoon so am gonna hit the shops for a couple of hours and will go to debenhams to check it out thanks for your help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now