Talk

Advanced search

Got my Mini Boden order today

(4 Posts)
joliejolie Thu 14-Aug-08 11:41:02

And it is all lovely!!

Gorgeous blue boots - they are so nice and my dd loves them!!
I got the logo marl shirt in pink and blue - great vintage design and again, dd is a huge fan!! Goes perfectly with the gypsy skirt that is fantastic! The stripey tights are also essential, if not as bright as I had hoped!
Got a few stripey applique tops for dd and a cute dinosaur one for ds. Cheerful enough and we will be keeping them.
The boys washed down cargos are fab, with nice camo lining and the brushed tartan cargos are a must every year!

My favourite item of all is the orange fleece lined anorak. I wasn't sure at all, but it is a great jacket irl. Ds loves it too!

I am not praising Boden too much this year because the tops are a bit thinner and the styles tend to be same-ish every season. This is the extent of what I will be buying because nothing else really floats my bat! grin

Oh I did also buy some wellies for ds and I think he prefers them most of all!

wools Thu 14-Aug-08 11:47:27

I've just bought the same fleece lined jacket for ds but had to buy blue (although I prefer the orange) because he will wear it to nursery as well. He loves it too.

traceybath Thu 14-Aug-08 13:37:05

i've got a couple of the tops for my two sons and agree that the material is definitely thinner.

also they're very baggy - wish they were a bit more slim fitting.

4 year old loves the pirate wellies

FranSanDisco Thu 14-Aug-08 13:59:09

My mum bought dd the military pea coat in black and it's lovely and warm. I told her I liked the women's biker jacket in brown but she didn't get it for me sad. There are a few bits for dd I have my eye on but not much for ds sadly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now