Talk

Advanced search

Bodyshape experts, tell me if this swimsuit is right

(13 Posts)

I've got a huge tummy and a c-section overhang. Short of wearing a wetsuit for a 20 minute splash round the local pool with DS, I realise I'm going to have to unleash my thighs but I'd like something that at least doesn't accentuate my enormous wobbly excesses.

You lot told me what to get a while back but I didn't get round to it blush

Oh yeah, and here's the link

maidamess Wed 13-Aug-08 19:38:10

Have you got something in mind?

maidamess Wed 13-Aug-08 19:39:16

Oh ok. I think you will look fine. I always worry about what I'm going to lok like in a cossie...till I see everyone else. Then I think 'What the hell was I worrying about?'

hoxtonchick Wed 13-Aug-08 19:43:38

what size are you? and more importantly, how big are your norks? if they are at all generous i'd get something with proper underwires, will make a huge difference.

i've got a miraclesuit from ebay. has a big effect on the tummy. i don't like the halterneck version i got, but would reccommend it overall.

Size around a 16-18, haven't a scooby what my bra size is, am still in year-old 40DD grey feeding bras blush

Miraclesuit EXPENSIVE!

hoxtonchick Wed 13-Aug-08 19:54:49

yeah i know. but honestly really good. i am the same size as you.

tell you what, am about to buy a purple one here. once it's arrived would you like my brown one as the halterneck really doesn't suit me .

Wow, I wouldn't say no. Not bothered if something doesn't suit me, just as long as it vaguely disguises some of the car crash that is me from the waist down grin

Name a price and I can PayPal you if that's any good.

hoxtonchick Wed 13-Aug-08 20:09:36

oh cool. how about 20 quid? i have probably only used it half a dozen times. & will wash it!

"& will wash it" grin

Deal. How does it work, do you email me an invoice?

turquoiseelephant at sky dot com

hoxtonchick Wed 13-Aug-08 20:23:50

hmmm, have only ever used paypal to fund my ebay obsession habit. i will investigate. and e-mail you in the meantime.

hoxtonchick Wed 13-Aug-08 20:26:16

am clearly classy bird wink.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now