Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Bodyshape experts, tell me if this swimsuit is right

(13 Posts)
IAteRosemaryConleyForBreakfast Wed 13-Aug-08 19:37:16

I've got a huge tummy and a c-section overhang. Short of wearing a wetsuit for a 20 minute splash round the local pool with DS, I realise I'm going to have to unleash my thighs but I'd like something that at least doesn't accentuate my enormous wobbly excesses.

You lot told me what to get a while back but I didn't get round to it blush

IAteRosemaryConleyForBreakfast Wed 13-Aug-08 19:37:40

Oh yeah, and here's the link

maidamess Wed 13-Aug-08 19:38:10

Have you got something in mind?

maidamess Wed 13-Aug-08 19:39:16

Oh ok. I think you will look fine. I always worry about what I'm going to lok like in a cossie...till I see everyone else. Then I think 'What the hell was I worrying about?'

hoxtonchick Wed 13-Aug-08 19:43:38

what size are you? and more importantly, how big are your norks? if they are at all generous i'd get something with proper underwires, will make a huge difference.

i've got a miraclesuit from ebay. has a big effect on the tummy. i don't like the halterneck version i got, but would reccommend it overall.

IAteRosemaryConleyForBreakfast Wed 13-Aug-08 19:47:18

Size around a 16-18, haven't a scooby what my bra size is, am still in year-old 40DD grey feeding bras blush

IAteRosemaryConleyForBreakfast Wed 13-Aug-08 19:47:45

Miraclesuit EXPENSIVE!

hoxtonchick Wed 13-Aug-08 19:54:49

yeah i know. but honestly really good. i am the same size as you.

tell you what, am about to buy a purple one here. once it's arrived would you like my brown one as the halterneck really doesn't suit me .

IAteRosemaryConleyForBreakfast Wed 13-Aug-08 20:05:16

Wow, I wouldn't say no. Not bothered if something doesn't suit me, just as long as it vaguely disguises some of the car crash that is me from the waist down grin

Name a price and I can PayPal you if that's any good.

hoxtonchick Wed 13-Aug-08 20:09:36

oh cool. how about 20 quid? i have probably only used it half a dozen times. & will wash it!

IAteRosemaryConleyForBreakfast Wed 13-Aug-08 20:20:10

"& will wash it" grin

Deal. How does it work, do you email me an invoice?

turquoiseelephant at sky dot com

hoxtonchick Wed 13-Aug-08 20:23:50

hmmm, have only ever used paypal to fund my ebay obsession habit. i will investigate. and e-mail you in the meantime.

hoxtonchick Wed 13-Aug-08 20:26:16

am clearly classy bird wink.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: