Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used the Jersey Beauty Company for dermalogica?

(24 Posts)
MissisBoot Wed 13-Aug-08 15:44:31

I'm just running out of all my products and normally order from beautyflash - I've just seen that the Jersey Beauty Company are cheaper and offer free delivery.

Has anyone used them before or does anyone recommend any other dermalogica online suppliers?

lucky8 Wed 13-Aug-08 16:21:34

I've ordered a few things from them. The products have arrived fairly quickly and I've had no problems.

CJMommy Wed 13-Aug-08 16:29:01

I use them. Cheaper than anywhere else I can find, delivery fast and they always give you free samples with each product you buy.

Birdly Wed 13-Aug-08 16:50:34

Agree with others. I've only used them once, but the products came quickly and with free samples enclosed. I'll definitely use them again.

MissisBoot Wed 13-Aug-08 18:30:08

Great - my order is £10 cheaper with them too! Thanks

ilovemydog Wed 13-Aug-08 18:35:38

Yes - they're great!

Have you seen the travel sizes? They look fab, so may order something extravagant. Note to self: not to have debit card in range of lap top!

Furball Wed 13-Aug-08 18:55:35

I;ve used them too and they are cheaper and very quick on delivery. Will deffo be using them everytime i run out

RipMacWinkle Sun 17-Aug-08 08:38:48

Ditto what everyone else said. No problems for me so far...

phillipa123 Fri 19-Nov-10 18:38:27

Not sure about any of those, the best one I now use is www.thefacebeauty.co.uk - thefacebeauty, great price and free courier delivery because I spent over £40 - let me know what you think ?

Waitingame Thu 14-Apr-11 09:55:35

Could not recommend - I normally use jersey beauty but never again, having sent me the wrong product I have been waiting for almost three weeks for them to send me the correct order! After endless emails I have finally given up and asked for a refund! I will try beautyflash.co.uk

katy1katy Thu 14-Apr-11 10:43:12

Message deleted

TheBolter Thu 14-Apr-11 10:44:27

Yes - no probs. Would use again. In fact, I haven't used the smoothing cream for a while, think I might go and order some...

Waitingame Fri 15-Apr-11 13:48:40

Still can not recommend -Jersey beauty have apologised they said 'in the past few weeks we have started shipping from the UK', they admit it's been a very hectic time. They also offered a £5 discount for my next order. Sadly I have now lost faith in them as a company so there will not be another order!

doggiesayswoof Fri 15-Apr-11 13:50:11

Yes, I've used them in the past for dermalogica stuff and found the service and prices good. Always got free samples too.

Waitingame Fri 15-Apr-11 14:01:01

Interestingly I just spoke to a Dougie (doggiesayswoof) do you work for Jersey beauty!!

nicole333 Fri 15-Apr-11 15:42:34

Sorry, never used Jersey beauty. I used to use Beauty flash and now use www.pure-beauty.co.uk who are great. You get free samples to choose with your order and it's quick delivery. Can't remember if it's free delivery or not, but certainly good service every time.

Waitingame Mon 18-Apr-11 08:31:43

.............. and now waiting for my refund from Jersey beauty!

RipMacWinkle Mon 18-Apr-11 08:38:00

That seems strange waiting - I just ordered a couple of weeks back after 8pm on the Monday and it came on the Wednesday. I thought that was pretty good service to be honest. i even commented on it to DH.

I can only hope that your situation was a one off because I've used them for years with no problems.

Waitingame Mon 18-Apr-11 13:29:51

Received with Thanks Dougie! Jersey Beauty sent me free 'goodwill gesture' of my original order, which was very thoughtful. If only that had happened weeks ago it would have saved all the frustration. I too have had good service over the past year, which is why this experience has surprised me. Hopefully you’re right and it was just a one off!

daraz Fri 17-Jun-11 13:07:37

I Would suggest to you Care4yourskin from Newry. They selling dermalogica products at cheapest rates. For more information please visit: http://www.care4yourskin.com

chipstick10 Fri 17-Jun-11 19:40:42

I waited over three weeks for my order, it never arrived. I phoned on several occassions and was not impressed with the response i got. Wouldnt use them again. I use beautyflash but tbh i didnt get any free samples even though i ticked the box.

mippy Fri 17-Jun-11 22:09:38

Strong whiff of spam on this thread...

Is Dermalogica worth trying then?

Realitystrikesback Fri 17-Jun-11 22:21:44

Norwich health shop are good and you can choose the samples you get.

CarolKersey Mon 05-Nov-12 14:23:08

This is the first time and last time I will use Jersey Beauty. They are full of it. I have waited two weeks for my order and it has still not arrived. I have also been promised samples "while I am waiting", which haven't arrived either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now