Talk

Advanced search

Where can I buy online a pure wool very dark navy girls' school cardigan, age 5/6?

(6 Posts)
Anna8888 Tue 12-Aug-08 16:56:13

My daughter's school has a dress code (rather than a uniform) and a navy cardigan is a necessity. But the only decent one I can find in the shop here (a country where uniform is rare) is 95 euros shock.

I can also go to a UK high street store as I will be in the UK before school goes back in September.

Thanks smile

EachPeachPearMum Tue 12-Aug-08 17:18:35

Would 100% cotton do instead- much easier to track down.

I got dd a gorgeous on from BabyGap recently- nice and dark navy, pure cotton, and in a sort of tricot IYSWIM- so pretty and feminine, but not OTT.

I haven't seen pure wool anything for little ones, other than baby cashmere type things.

Get a crafty mner to knit one perhaps?

savoycabbage Tue 12-Aug-08 17:21:13

John Lewis have a wool mix one.

here

I have been looking for a wool cardigan as my dd gets really cold but this is the only one I have found.

savoycabbage Tue 12-Aug-08 17:22:00

I want a grey one........in case anyone knows of any.

Anna8888 Tue 12-Aug-08 17:23:01

I have a cotton one from last year that still fits. The walk to school is long and they spend a huge amount of time outside during the day in winter and she really needs a warm but fine cardigan - so wool.

Thanks for the info savoycabbage smile

Anna8888 Tue 12-Aug-08 17:26:47

I saw grey pure wool ones in Bonpoint for 75 euros shock...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now