Talk

Advanced search

Zara for kids

(7 Posts)
joliejolie Sun 10-Aug-08 18:18:19

Is really fantastic at the mo! I bought loads for the kids and it was all reasonably priced and gorgeous!!
Got two wool winter coats for £29.99 each and my dc love them!

I by-passed the women's section because my credit card could not take anymore! grin
I will be back though because the coats look fantastic!

twinsetandpearls Mon 11-Aug-08 02:34:39

I have bought some lovely coats for dd at zara. I went in a few weeks ago though and it was not as good.

joliejolie Mon 11-Aug-08 12:21:46

The coats this year are lovely. They just had a delivery last week, but it is selling fast. All of the tops I loved were only in small sizes, so I had to go into to London to pick them up!

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Mon 11-Aug-08 12:30:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TheMadHouse Mon 11-Aug-08 12:31:17

Also a little on the small side.

joliejolie Mon 11-Aug-08 12:51:57

I do think the boys is always a bit blah at Zara. The shops seem to be ramming this rock/punk thing down our throats, which is not always appropriate for a two year-old.

I tend to just buy Boden or Gap for my boys, mostly because they don't really care. At least Boden and Gap wash well and will last ages.

slinkiemalinki Mon 11-Aug-08 13:13:50

I'm with joliejolie - DD wore loads of stuff from there up to 18-24 mts - beautiful, classic clothes and cheap as chips (though not as hard wearing as Gap, Petit Bateau etc). Don't even go in there now she's over 2 as prefer not to dress her in skinny jeans and graffiti tops!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now