Talk

Advanced search

Those Boden dresses

(7 Posts)
objectivity Sun 10-Aug-08 14:55:18

such as this one

Do they look good on anyone?

I'm small framed, tiny shoulders, DD norks, 5' 2" long legs for a short arse, some post pg belly lard, thighs biggest part of me, and hips and bottom curvaceous shall we say... but size 8-10.

Would I look ok?

ellideb Sun 10-Aug-08 14:59:42

Those wrap dresses suit most frames, I take it you would buy it in a petite size? The prints not too large either so it wouldn't drown you.

objectivity Sun 10-Aug-08 15:03:04

Ooh, was just about to check if they did a Petite version.Would be perfect if they do.

If boderline size 6/8 on top (cos of the norkage) and borderline 8/10 on bottom (cos of the bummage and thighage - waist and hips smaller) would you say size up or down?

I always find that if I buy an 8 in regular in other places then it means I need a 10 in petite.

I've never actually bought anything from Boden yet despite often writing a list of what I intend to order but never do!

mrswoolf Sun 10-Aug-08 15:16:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BBBee Sun 10-Aug-08 15:25:40

the sizes come up a bit big IME

that style is very flattering on curvy figure adn can always return.

BBBee Sun 10-Aug-08 15:26:56

(I have version of that dress but without bell sleeves - it is wonderful on and I often get asked about it)

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Sun 10-Aug-08 17:20:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now