Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Benefit Cosmetics

(7 Posts)
homecomfort Sat 09-Aug-08 22:45:24

Damn i love there stuff!!! I have just run out of foundation and now in desperate need for more.....however its so expensive. I only baught it before because i had a little extra cash to spoil myself. So now i have to return to old crap stuff sad

So could you please give me all your fav makeup brands and explain why they are the best.

Also i am in need of cheap as chips prices right now. Could not go another day with no foundation angry

Damn i love Benefits make up!!!!! shock blush

badgermonkey Sat 09-Aug-08 22:46:59

Do you know anyone in the US/Canada? I found Benefit stuff was the same price in dollars as it is in pounds! I know that doesn't help straight away but it's worth bearing in mind for the future (I'm a Dandelion fan myself and have my US sources!)

clarebear1 Sun 10-Aug-08 00:00:18

Im a true benefit fan myself my whole make up bag is there stuff,i hold out till my birthday tho so other people buy it for me haha!(would not feel human with out my hoola)

Try ebay ive bought some stuff from there before can get it a bit cheaper most of the time.
What foundation is it u use? the stick or liquid?

joliejolie Sun 10-Aug-08 11:16:35

I do use Benefit, but I have also found Boots No 7 to be quite good if you can't spare the cash.

lubyluby Sun 10-Aug-08 11:20:13

sorry, another vote for save and get the benefit foundation. the only other one i like is bobbi brown and i think thats more expensive than benefit but haven;t brought any for a while as i don;t wear it everyday.

how about body shop as an alternative, i brought some eye make up in there recently which is so much nicer than it was when i was a teenager (i'm 32 now)

lilymolly Sun 10-Aug-08 11:23:21

Save for benefit stuff.

It lasts for such a long time, that I feel it is worth the price

Bumperlicious Sun 10-Aug-08 11:23:29

I love benefit make up! But Bourjois is a nice cheaper alternative.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now