Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find a dress!

(9 Posts)
MrsAlwaysRight Sat 09-Aug-08 22:08:37

I'm after a dress that will be suitable to wear to a birthday party and also a christening. I'm size 14-16, large of nork, post baby jelly belly (have invested in some Spanx to try and keep it under control grin, broad shoulders and fat arms! Would prefer something with sleeves to conceal the top of my arms.
Thanks in advance smile

FluffyMummy123 Sun 10-Aug-08 08:50:09

Message withdrawn

FluffyMummy123 Sun 10-Aug-08 08:51:32

Message withdrawn

FluffyMummy123 Sun 10-Aug-08 08:52:38

Message withdrawn

joliejolie Sun 10-Aug-08 11:19:21

I love that dress! Wrap dresses are always best for hiding our little body flaws and the spots just jazz it up!
I agree that you can even go a bit sexy by letting a bra peek out for an evening do!

lubyluby Sun 10-Aug-08 11:24:13

i love that dress, juts ordered it as an incentive to lose a bit more weight, am finally down to an 18 so hopefully a few more weeks and into the 16 i ordered as can fit into a 16 in larger ranges.

it looks liek it would be perfect for both occassions, with some subtle jazzing up. you could put it with a red cami underneath and red shoes and necklace for the christening and as cod said a nice bra peeping out for the party (not too much though blush )

how about coast if you have one fo those near you they do soem lovely dresses.

lubyluby Sun 10-Aug-08 11:26:34

or this si lovely too, especially if its a warm day glam up with high heels and bolder jelwellery and up hair do for the party or more senisble but pretty shoes and a down do for the christening.

pretty party dress

MrsAlwaysRight Sun 10-Aug-08 20:25:45

Thanks for suggestions, both dresses are lovely and can be dressed up and down which is ideal grin

LetThemEatCake Sun 10-Aug-08 20:35:20

my eye, £40 for a belt!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now