Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I'm planning my last hair cut for a while..

(8 Posts)
beansmum Sat 09-Aug-08 18:37:25

should I go really short or just really straight across the bottom? Which would look better as it grows?

posieflump Sat 09-Aug-08 18:39:32

straight acorss the bottom
grown out short hair looks a bit crap really

is it money?

beansmum Sat 09-Aug-08 18:41:18

yep. I haven't had it done for a couple of years, trimmed it myself recently and it looks rubbish.

cocolepew Sat 09-Aug-08 18:46:40

Don't go short if you're not going back to hairdresses, it's more annoying when it starts to grow out. I have mine short but I cut it myself.

mckenzie Sat 09-Aug-08 18:48:27

I had my hair cut short last year at an expensive salon and loved it but as the cut grew out it looked nicer and nicer. I think if you can afford a good cut to start with, and you fancy being short, then go for it.

beansmum Sat 09-Aug-08 18:58:42

I can't afford any kind of cut really, but it looks terrible at the moment, I have to wear it up all the time to hide the wonkiness. I think I will let my sister straighten it up next time she's here, I'll just ask her to do it straight and leave it long I think.

mckenzie Sat 09-Aug-08 19:03:53

don't any of your decent salons have model nights? or local college?

beansmum Sat 09-Aug-08 19:08:40

possibly in town, but none nearby. I'm waiting until ds starts nursery in a couple of weeks so I don't have to take him with me, and I wouldn't make it there and back in the 2 1/2 free hours I would have.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now