Talk

Advanced search

Gun Wharf, Portsmouth - where to go...?

(5 Posts)
minko Sat 09-Aug-08 17:49:29

I have limited tome tomorrow as we are visiting the in-laws on holiday near Portsmouth and I need to know where to head. Is there a Fat Face outlet? Is that easy to find? What else is worth a look???

Sidge Sat 09-Aug-08 17:56:46

This tells you what's there

It's not a massive place, how long have you got? Most of it is arranged in a sort of square, with bits off up the side.

widgypog Sat 09-Aug-08 17:57:09

TBH there isn't THAT much there. You can do all the shops in an hour if you are not trying on. fat face is v small. Best shops are Ted Baker in my opinion. The others can be full of really old strange stuff.
When you get ther look for the Toilets near the Puma shop and there is a bridge , over the bridge is Karen Millen and Whistles that you may not see if you didn't know they were there. Gap is quite good too.
Good luck

minko Sun 10-Aug-08 20:51:57

Hiya - thanks for the advice ladies. We've been today and found that Ted Baker, Karen Millen and Gap (for cheap jeans but not much else) were well worth a look. Quite a nice place to visit though, lots for the kids to do - rides and stuff- as well as watching boats in Portsmouth Harbour whilst you have lunch. Will go again when we have more time.

woodenchair Sun 10-Aug-08 23:22:42

I went there a few years ago and got a dress from Ghost. 15 squids. never worn it but it's beautiful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now