Talk

Advanced search

Boden girls boots

(9 Posts)
joliejolie Fri 08-Aug-08 13:20:38

I am thinking about ordering the Boden girls boots in the blue colour.

I know the brown would be far more practical, but I just love the blue. Do you all think they would just sit in the wardroe unworn because they are not especially matchy-matchy? Am I being a freak by even worrying whether they match (I am voting for the second, I'm afraid!)?

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Fri 08-Aug-08 13:22:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

joliejolie Sat 09-Aug-08 12:33:47

Thanks Malory. smile

I just ordered them and I know my daughter wont give a t*ss whether they match everything, so neither will I!

Mercy Sat 09-Aug-08 12:37:24

I'm thinking of buying the brown suede for myself actually!

Sid Mon 08-Sep-08 15:02:02

Did you buy these for yourself? I really want the blue ones for myself, but just wondering whether they come high enough up the calf. They're just so much cheaper than the grown-up version......

mrswoolf Mon 08-Sep-08 15:44:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Fimbo Mon 08-Sep-08 15:48:07

My dd had the brown last year and the purple the year before. I am crossing my fingers the brown will still fit this year.

I have just bought her red suede Gap ones. She has worn them all weekend with skinny jeans.

Fimbo Mon 08-Sep-08 15:50:53

Gap boots

weepootle Mon 08-Sep-08 21:11:07

joliejolie, I ordered the Boden ones in brown for myself but they were just too short in the leg (and I'm only 5ft). I sent them back and got the Gap ones which Fimbo may have linked to (not sure as I can't get link to work), these - they are fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now