Talk

Advanced search

jeans for the bigger of bottom

(8 Posts)
time4tea Tue 05-Aug-08 21:26:20

Hello

am just losing my 3 stone of baby weight, down to just under size 16. I wear jeans with long tops (thigh or under) or dresses. not a bad look.

but I need new jeans the last pair I got were from Evans, but these are worn out.

I need a new pair but have never been a big fan of jeans shopping. is there somewhere painless I can go to get them? is Boden any good?

don't want to go to Evans ever again! need to break away from maternity/outsize clothes shops

thanks

T4T

Stargazing Tue 05-Aug-08 21:29:12

i have to say that the best jeans for the bootylicious are 7 for all Mankind. Yes, very pricey but will last you forever, I have ben wearing mine 4 years now and no sign of wear yet.

Kate Winslet is a fan, that says it all really - class and curves!

Well done on your weight loss too!

chocolatespiders Tue 05-Aug-08 21:31:32

if you want something cheap then dorothy perkins do some fab 15.00 ones... i like the bootcut ones,, and make sure they are long enough so they make you look slimer, short ones make you look bigger

Sarimillie Tue 05-Aug-08 21:33:55

Hula at New Look - just got some dark denim ones which look good on an, ahem, curvy figure for £10...

time4tea Tue 05-Aug-08 21:35:30

woo! 7 jeans look pretty expensive - where do you get them?

glad to consider other places...

DontNeedAnything Tue 05-Aug-08 21:37:35

I get my Jeans from Bhs. I have a size 18 bottom and a size 14 waist; I still need a belt to stop the waistband from gaping, but they are the best I have found.

I have seen New Look recommended on here but I haven't tried them yet.

weebleswobble Tue 05-Aug-08 21:40:24

TU at Sainsbury fit really well and at £10 - a bargain. I struggle to get jeans to fit and have been trying for months before I found these on the weekend.

fishie Tue 05-Aug-08 21:41:13

monsoon
next
m&s

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now