Talk

Advanced search

What would you do? Squint bikini wax!!!

(4 Posts)
Squinty Mon 04-Aug-08 13:23:43

I use a beautician that i really like. Chat is easy etc. She also uses a lovely creamy wax which i love. However the past 3, maybe 4 times i have been for a wax i have come away with a squinty effect! blush one side is waxed much more than the other...

i'm too embarrassed to say anything - should i persevere with her or cut my losses and run to the next salon?

frazzledbutcalm Mon 04-Aug-08 14:15:46

Difficult. I'd be exactly the same. Think its much harder when you get on so well. Don't like the way mine does my eyebrows so i do go elsewhere for those, but to my original for everything else. I don't say anything and neither does she. I'd advise you to say something, but i couldn't do it!

Dropdeadfred Mon 04-Aug-08 14:19:03

just mention it casually next time...state that your dh pointed it out if it makes you feel better

Squinty Mon 04-Aug-08 19:39:08

It's just so embarrassing - both the squintness and the whole situation! Briefly wondered this evening about popping back in (casually) in the morning and asking her to even it out...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now