Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Just spent a fortune in the VikingKids sale!

(5 Posts)
My2Monkeys Mon 04-Aug-08 09:44:23

VikingKids sale

I'm pretty sure it will be worth it, because I know from experience that it will last a long time. Got a pair of shorts for DS for next year, a sweater and some short-sleeved t-shirts - they're good value at that price!

Also got a couple of the lovely sun dresses as gifts (since I don't have a girl myself!) and the sleeveless terry tunic in orange(!) for my niece's birthday. I hope my sister will love it, she's into bright colours and I doubt she'll have seen this anywhere else!

Just wanted to share - I'm really chuffed, almost never manage to get a bargain! My size always seems to be sold out, so I live vicariously through the children grin

Alambil Mon 04-Aug-08 09:46:17

shock H&M are cheaper than that without a sale!

My2Monkeys Mon 04-Aug-08 11:39:56

Not comparable quality though smile

My2Monkeys Tue 05-Aug-08 12:20:39

Just an update: the clothes arrived today, and I'm really pleased with them! Just hope we get some decent weather again soon - but if not, they'll do fine for next year too smile

My2Monkeys Sun 10-Aug-08 21:04:57

Bummer! Not such a good bargain after all - several of the things I bought have been reduced more! I paid £12 for the dress for my niece, it's now £10 - oh well, my sister loved it, and it actually looks/feels more expensive. Should have kept my nerve though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now