Talk

Advanced search

HELP with my complexion. What Foundation is good for me?

(10 Posts)
QuintessentialShadows Sun 03-Aug-08 21:27:57

I am quite blond and pale. My pic is in my profile for you to see during this query.

Could you please help me find a foundation?

DH is in London, so am supposed to text him my tax free order, he is returning tomorrow morning.

Could consider a powder too if you can recommend something..

justjules Sun 03-Aug-08 21:30:30

i love this

QuintessentialShadows Sun 03-Aug-08 21:37:22

smile
Does it cover up well?

MrsMuddle Sun 03-Aug-08 22:01:43

Vichy tinted moisturiser, porcelain, has good coverage and is great for us pale skinned beauties. wink

jenwa Sun 03-Aug-08 22:18:19

I am also blonde and pale and I love Max factor colour aidapt, its fab. Its about £10 -£11 (sometimes on offer) but it just blends into the skin. Have a look at max factor website. It lasts well and does not make you look too made up. Your skin looks lovely and clear on your pics so this will just suit you nicely. I use either Natural or the beige one. (blushing beige I think) natural is slightly darker than the beige.

jenwa Sun 03-Aug-08 22:19:29

p.s I will have it on on my profile pic (bit more make up than norm as was at a wedding).

jenwa Sun 03-Aug-08 22:23:04

look at

GBR Sun 03-Aug-08 22:25:43

How about mineral powder foundation, it's a bloody miracle and doesn't weigh down your skin - http://www.lilylolo.co.uk/lily-product1.php?cat=1

you can buy sample pots for 99p - I really love this stuff and it lasts for ages - decant into a bigger pot so you can swirl a brush around in it. I don't like liquid foundtion as I feel a bit caked in it, but this stuff makes you look airbrushed and is really light.

QuintessentialShadows Sun 03-Aug-08 22:31:14

jenwa, looks like me and you have pretty similar colouring.

Max Factor I can buy reasonable where I am (Norway) luckily. But any other brands such as bobbi brown, benefit, lancom, clinique my dh can pick up from Heathrow tomorrow.

QuintessentialShadows Sun 03-Aug-08 22:33:20

I really love the look of the LilyLoo.... I wonder if they ship to norway, would love to try quite a few of their sample pots.

This country is so expensive for "luxury" goods.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now