Talk

Advanced search

I need help

(10 Posts)
IllegallyBrunette Sun 03-Aug-08 10:52:19

Just under 3 weeks until my mates wedding and I feel as though I should be doing things to make myself fantastic looking for the day, but what ??

Got a exfoliating face wash thing yesterday, anything else for my face that will make me look fab ?? We are having our make-up done so don't need to worry about make-up at all which is nice.

Spray tan, yes or no ? My body will only be visible from top of bust upwards and that is already quite tanned but I do have strap lines so need to do something with those.

Hair will be done on the day but is there anything I can treat it with beforehand to make it look in lovely condition ?

Oh and, my mate things that I should make sure I look lovely underneath my dress too if you get my meaning. Seeing as pulling is highly unlikely, I am not sure that is worth the bother.

So, any comments, ideas or anything gratefully recieved.

watsthestory Sun 03-Aug-08 11:00:32

Message withdrawn

IllegallyBrunette Sun 03-Aug-08 11:07:55

Right ok, will put face mask thingy on my list.

Now, spray tans, have never had one before so know very little about them.
Do they do different shades ? and do you think they will cover my strap lines ok ???

IllegallyBrunette Sun 03-Aug-08 11:08:43

Oh I need some magic knickers too, but they can't be stupidly tight as I have to eat LOL.

watsthestory Sun 03-Aug-08 11:13:08

Message withdrawn

IllegallyBrunette Sun 03-Aug-08 11:19:34

Thanks will definatly have a ring around and see whats what.

IllegallyBrunette Sun 03-Aug-08 22:04:14

Blimey, have just tried to apply tanning stuff to my shoulders and back of my shoulders and nearly dislocated my arm.

Think I will definatly have to go for the spray tan if we don't get much sun between now and then.

IllegallyBrunette Mon 04-Aug-08 09:12:41

Well that didn't work. Tha tanning stuff seemed to take everywhere except my white lines.

FluffyMummy123 Mon 04-Aug-08 09:14:38

Message withdrawn

IllegallyBrunette Mon 04-Aug-08 09:21:47

I am slightly less anxious about it at the mo actually. Not sure why, perhaps it is denial.

Was anxious about my dress but have had another fitting now, and providing the alterations are done correctly it will fit lovely.

I am determined to enjoy it. Have wanted to a bridesmaid since I was little, so I am not going to let myself spoil it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now