Talk

Advanced search

Got this top today, what do you think ??

(7 Posts)
IllegallyBrunette Sat 02-Aug-08 13:00:29

In my effort to be a more dressy and not keep wearing tshirts and jeans, I got this although have to say that I paid £10 angry

Anyway, what do you think ? Is it ok, not too frilly ?? I had been in and looked at it a few weeks ago and couoldn't decide but it was still there today so I got it.

whatdayisit Sat 02-Aug-08 13:07:26

I really like that - but I'd still wear it with Jeans - that's why I like it smile

IllegallyBrunette Sat 02-Aug-08 13:08:24

Yeah I am planning on wearing it with jeans actually, but thought it would at least dress them up a bit.

Republic is my favourite new shop at the mo.

GrapeJelly Sat 02-Aug-08 13:40:38

It's lovely and you could wear it with lots of things- jeans, trousers, capri pants, skirts. I think Trinny and Suzannah would call it an investment buy.

IllegallyBrunette Sat 02-Aug-08 13:43:15

Oh good, I am glad I got it now then grin

itsMYmummy Sat 02-Aug-08 13:48:45

Ohh, i think its lovely. I also love republic, they stock a far wider range than they used to. Some v.nice stuff in the Brent cross branch a few weeks ago.

Mum2BabyRoo Tue 05-Aug-08 17:24:29

Lovely top - in fact I ordered it and a few other items as well the other day and they have just arrived - so thanks for posting this! I would have never have known this shop existed otherwise. Have a feeling it is going to become a fav.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now