Talk

Advanced search

White TRousers

(12 Posts)
pointydog Fri 01-Aug-08 22:34:08

Report to: malory and otehrs of white trousers disposition

Date: 1 Aug

While on holiday, I looked out for women in white trousers at all times.

Four out of five white-trouser-wearers spotted in Fife looked poor, one looked ok. Ages ranged from late 20s to late 50s. They were wearing summery white trousers rather than white jeans.

I was surprised to note that the main problem with wearing white trousers was not the visible underwear, for in some cases underwear was not rea;lly visible.

The main problem was that white trousers made all of the women look as if they had a saggy elephanty arse.

Unless you have steel buttocks, leave well alone.

unknownrebelbang Fri 01-Aug-08 22:37:56

rofl.

Followed a woman around supermarket last week (not stalking you understand, just you know, how you tend to follow the same path).

She had black knickers on under her white trousers, which was bad enough, but they were also, erm, offset iykwim, and it just looked sooooo wrong, but eyecatching at the same time.

And I don't usually notice these things.

pointydog Sat 02-Aug-08 17:55:40

I am fiding it fascinating watching white trousers this summer. It is my new hobby.

Anna8888 Sat 02-Aug-08 17:59:29

My neighbour's daughter (age 13) was round here yesterday afternoon wearing white jeans, silver sandals and a white and silver top. She was just back from her holidays in Spain and was very tanned.

OMG - she looked amazing.

White trousers/jeans are fab IMO.

littlerach Sat 02-Aug-08 17:59:53

Unknown, I saw a girl last Saturday who had on white linen trousers, then a black thong underneath. shock

pointydog Sat 02-Aug-08 18:01:47

white jeans are ok

and yes, of course, nearly every young girl under the age of 18 looks great in white. Dd1 wears it all teh time and looks fab.

I'm struggling to find anyone over the age of 25 - even 22 - looking good.

Anna8888 Sat 02-Aug-08 18:03:57

I had a fabulous pair of white jeans the summer after my daughter was born - ie when I was 39. I looked really great in them grin. Very sad when they died....

cornsilk Sat 02-Aug-08 18:07:34

I think I look okay in my white trousers. (vain)

pointydog Sat 02-Aug-08 18:12:09

White jeans are ok.

Other white trousers, you really need to see your bottom and watch it walk about for a few minutes. Bums look incredibly droopy.

cornsilk Sat 02-Aug-08 18:13:58

My bum ain't droopy!(still vain)

Anna8888 Sat 02-Aug-08 18:16:57

I had no bum at all sad after my daughter was born. The jeans at least made the most of the nothingness...

zippitippitoes Sat 02-Aug-08 18:19:13

i have two pairs of linen trousers i wore them in egypt but havent worn them here as far as i remember

i have worn the fat face borad shorts but they are more like jeans

i am not over worried what i look like from the back

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now