Talk

Advanced search

Four weddings to go to in the next few months-need a dress!Help!

(3 Posts)
claireybee Fri 01-Aug-08 11:57:13

My cousin's in 2 weeks, my sister's at the beginning of September (well, her reception-she eloped for the actual wedding part!), SIL's in October (that one is in Botswana and will be HOT)and my very good friend's in December.

I have a dress I can wear to my cousin's and the Botswana one (got it for my other friends wedding last year) but would really like something new for my sister's and can't wear the dress I already have to my friend's wedding because I already wore it to our mutual friend's (and it is a summer dress).

WTF do you wear to a winter wedding anyway? Is it even possible to find a dress (or other outfit) I can wear to my sister's reception next month AND a December wedding?

Sister is wearing a cream and red dress, dd is bridesmaid and is also wearing cream and red-I don't neccesarily want to match but don't want to clash.

Am size 8, breastfeeding so boobs are changeable shape/size (but wearing 34B bra), very skinny legs and knobbley knees so anything that shows them off too much not good.

claireybee Fri 01-Aug-08 20:42:02

Nobody? <sob>

I really do need help-I haven't shopped since forever!

brimfull Fri 01-Aug-08 20:51:31

oli has some nice dresses-think any dress can go to summer and winter as winter do will be inside as wel

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now