Talk

Advanced search

Bit late in the day - anyone want to help me find some gladiator sandals?

(4 Posts)
kittenloren Wed 30-Jul-08 17:25:15

Yep, I realise I'm the last person in the world to climb aboard this particular bandwagon, but have just decided that I need some comfortable dark brown gladiators to see out the summer (specifically as I will be trawling London with a shopaholic teen in a week or so and heels or my stand-by gold sandals just aren't going to cut it.)

Would any kindly stylish souls out there care to point me in the direction of something lovely (and still in stock!) in a size 6/7?

Thanks in advance!

Ledodgy Wed 30-Jul-08 17:29:23

not strictly gladiator but these are lovely

selection here

Ledodgy Wed 30-Jul-08 17:30:08

My first link doesn't seem to be going direct but if you click on flat sandals i'm talking about the fifth ones along.

kittenloren Wed 30-Jul-08 18:36:07

Grazie!

Have given ASOS their third and really really last shot at getting an order right for me with these.

In the style of Cat Deely, eh? I can't say I'm entirely surprised, apart from the obvious differences (weight, height, age, children, life-style, budget, location, general groomed-ness, etc.,) we could be twins... grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now