Talk

Advanced search

Bit late in the day - anyone want to help me find some gladiator sandals?

(4 Posts)
kittenloren Wed 30-Jul-08 17:25:15

Yep, I realise I'm the last person in the world to climb aboard this particular bandwagon, but have just decided that I need some comfortable dark brown gladiators to see out the summer (specifically as I will be trawling London with a shopaholic teen in a week or so and heels or my stand-by gold sandals just aren't going to cut it.)

Would any kindly stylish souls out there care to point me in the direction of something lovely (and still in stock!) in a size 6/7?

Thanks in advance!

Ledodgy Wed 30-Jul-08 17:29:23

not strictly gladiator but these are lovely

selection here

Ledodgy Wed 30-Jul-08 17:30:08

My first link doesn't seem to be going direct but if you click on flat sandals i'm talking about the fifth ones along.

kittenloren Wed 30-Jul-08 18:36:07

Grazie!

Have given ASOS their third and really really last shot at getting an order right for me with these.

In the style of Cat Deely, eh? I can't say I'm entirely surprised, apart from the obvious differences (weight, height, age, children, life-style, budget, location, general groomed-ness, etc.,) we could be twins... grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: