Talk

Advanced search

I feel fat

(6 Posts)
branflake81 Tue 29-Jul-08 15:00:18

I know I'm not but I have put on a bit of weight and I don't like it. I have put it on because I am eating too much of the wrong thing. If I try and eat less I feel tired. I already do lots of exercise. Maybe I should just accept it. But I hate disliking my body, it makes me feel gross.

Sorry, just wanted to share.

MaloryTowersUrbaniteLady Tue 29-Jul-08 15:01:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

maidamess Tue 29-Jul-08 15:02:00

Drink more. I am eating less this week. I am eating like a 'normal' person rather than the pig at a trough routine I normally follow. I am not eating between meals, aand I am drinking more water.

Make the choice before you put something in your mouth. Is it worth it? For the guilt and the recrimination?

isaidno Tue 29-Jul-08 15:03:42

I lost 3 lb last week by swopping my between meal snacks of biscuits to fruit, and eating lots of veg at mealtimes.

fifitinkerbell Tue 29-Jul-08 16:03:52

i feel fat to but I think its because I am bloated for some reason no matter what I eat.

LisaLessLumpy Tue 29-Jul-08 17:15:46

fitinkerbell - its probably because of the heat, your body is holding onto water fluids it can get. Drink a lot more water and the bloating should go down

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now