Talk

Advanced search

surely an ff cup bra isn't freakish is it?

(10 Posts)
brimfull Tue 29-Jul-08 14:37:31

local bra shop doesn't stock any f cup or above

I felt like some kind of circus show freak,I looked around and didn't think I looked that different to anyone else.

what cup size are you?

MsDemeanor Tue 29-Jul-08 14:38:48

30ff - buy online from Figleaves or Bravissimo.

brimfull Tue 29-Jul-08 14:40:06

i buy quite often from bravissimo or figleaves but wanted to try and buy today ..but oh no madame we don't hae bras in your freakish size!

bythepowerofgreyskul Tue 29-Jul-08 14:40:06

Mine are a G now were H when breastfeeding
I thank the Lord that we have a bravissimo and John Lewis as options otherwise I would need to hire a scafolding company smile

RhinestoneCowgirl Tue 29-Jul-08 14:42:11

Well, I'd managed to shrink down to a 30G, but now prob bigger again as pg.

I ain't a freak, just buxom grin. People are always surprised when I tell them my bra size and say I don't look that big.

Bravissimo all the way for me, haven't bought a bra on the high street since I was a teenager...

brimfull Tue 29-Jul-08 14:43:15

they really are missing the boat though aren't they

RhinestoneCowgirl Tue 29-Jul-08 14:43:56

meh, their loss!

I spend ££££ on nice lingerie...

JiminyCricket Wed 30-Jul-08 20:32:20

ahh, but compare how lovely the bravissimo models look compared to 'normal' size catalogues. I'm FF or G sometimes. I think there's a bit of a trend towards stocking bigger sizes in more mainstream stores, matalan seem to make a bit of an effort.

blithedance Wed 30-Jul-08 23:17:20

BTW I have a 30FF bra, twice worn, Bravissimo - any of you ladies want it FFP (so to speak!)? (sorry hope this is a legal hijack)

Am a measly 30E, the Bravissimo fitter was having an off day I think.

HolidaysQueen Wed 30-Jul-08 23:24:37

i'm normally a 34H but am currently 36K due to bf! Only Bravissimo works for me usually, and only one particular bra in there is big enough at the moment! Bravissimo has beautiful bras and if you live near a shop then the fitters are great. I love that shop so much as it has saved me from expensive granny bras.

M&S started a range for bigger sizes a while back so it might be worth looking there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now