Talk

Advanced search

WTF do next clothes fit??not me thats for sure

(12 Posts)
MaloryTowersUrbaniteLady Mon 28-Jul-08 16:17:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

rookiemater Mon 28-Jul-08 16:20:44

I have given up on Next years ago for clothes for myself. However did go in there today and got fabby casual shoes for remainder of "summer" for £20.00 and new 2 new bras including a funky purple one.

Oh and envy at the size 10s being massive, I'm never going to be in that situation, so finding it hard to russle up the necessary sympathy.

MaloryTowersUrbaniteLady Mon 28-Jul-08 16:22:02

GrapeJelly Mon 28-Jul-08 16:39:00

I always had that problem with Boden- size 10 trousers far too tight, size 12 too massive. Buy Gap now instead of Boden and Next

MamaG Mon 28-Jul-08 16:40:45

malory you couldn't get the sides to fasten? You fat bitch grin

<<heaves pg bulk out of chair to waddle to biscuit tin>>

zippitippitoes Mon 28-Jul-08 16:48:30

i find size ten jeans big on the waist and thighs so i get that mans bits look in the crotch

OllieWollieWoo Mon 28-Jul-08 16:49:25

Would have normally agreed with you - but yesterday I brought some dark jeans for 20 quid (non-sale, new stock) which are fab - have a high'ísh waist (not like Cheryl Cole etc) and really hold everything in. Just hoping they stretch a bit cos maybe a tad tight on the bum - but for 20 pounds.....

Have also found their boyfriend fit jeans v good - but sizes are massive so great to be a size 10 for a change!

Weird as I always used to find their jeans a terrible fit.

Next really should sort out their consistency re sizing tho!

MaloryTowersUrbaniteLady Mon 28-Jul-08 17:14:26

MamaG Mon 28-Jul-08 20:44:46

I know malory, tis just envy wink

Niceychops Tue 29-Jul-08 21:24:43

'I'm a size 8-10 with a huge bust'

<Nicey tries to summon up sympathy, fails>

morningpaper Tue 29-Jul-08 21:28:32

oh POOR Malory

really skinny with massive tits

I'm so sorry

life's a bitch

<stabs Malory>

Next fits me fine - I am short with stumpy legs, no tits and lots of ballast on the behind

paddingtonbear1 Wed 30-Jul-08 08:51:05

I find next varies depending on the style. I am anything between a 10 and 14 in there!!
Got size 12 petite trousers which came nowhere near doing up. Next size up, too large. Dress, size 12 like a tent!! I have large norks. Whats going on?!! It wasn't a smock style either...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now