Talk

Advanced search

Herstyler hairstraighteners

(3 Posts)
Pineneedles Sat 26-Jul-08 23:07:12

I bought some of these in a shopping centre today. They were doing demonstrations. I am exceedingly impressed with the straighteners and babycurlers, but I think I paid well over the odds compared to ebay (be warned!).

My only consolation is that they said I can go back as often as I like in the next year to have my hair styled (oh, and my mum!), or to any other concession selling them. Unfortunately, the saleswoman seemed a little vague about where the other stalls are, so I wondered if anyone has spotted any in the South East (i'm looking for somewhere more convenient to go). I think there is one in Kingston somewhere cos my friend bought some curlers there (I blame her!).

Oh, and they do seem to leave your hair silky smooth "because of the ceramic plates and heating element" but I swear my old Remingtons have got them anyway but are slowly frazzling my hair!... Dreading that this impulse purchase will end up doing just the same in time. Eek!

Pineneedles Sun 27-Jul-08 09:15:27

So I really am the only one suckered into buying these. blush

twinsetandpearls Sun 27-Jul-08 09:50:47

Dp bought dd some of the curlers. This was in poole. They offered the do your hair service as well although we have discovered that dp is a whizz with them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now